Funds will be used to complete the following projects this summer and during the fall of the 2018/2019 school year:
- Upgraded security camera system
- Shatter-resistant film on all school entrance doors
- Lock-down shades for classroom door windows
- New classroom door locks (where needed)
- Staff training
- Panic button for main office
- Upgraded video intercom system
Safety is one of the many virtues our school has always prided itself on. We have a close knit community, where everyone works together to keep our students safe both inside and outside of the classroom. We also have a wonderful relationship with our local Cross Plains Police Department which has been a blessing as we continually revise our safety plans to address the risks that schools in our society face today.
This grant will allow us to make upgrades to our current systems and tools, making our building even safer and we are grateful for the financial support that was granted to us. We’d also like to thank the many volunteers and staff members who will work to execute these projects in time for the upcoming school year.